for a 10-week body-transformation challenge for one, beginning Saturday, June 28 ( value)
- 5:15 a.m. at the West location
- 6:15 a.m. at the West location
- 9 a.m. at the West location
- 4:30 p.m. at the West location
- 5:30 p.m. at the West location
- 6:30 p.m. at the West location
- 5:15 a.m. at the East location
- 6:15 a.m. at the East location
- 5:30 p.m. at the East location
Participants meet six days per week for 10 weeks for 45-minute workouts that combine kickboxing with classic cardio and resistance training. Clients must attend the same session throughout the 10 weeks.
Farrell’s eXtreme Bodyshaping
Lance Farrell, a tae kwon do competitor for many years, understands the discipline necessary to maintain a healthy lifestyle. But instead of using this knowledge to found an average gym, he developed a specific program that is designed to transform the bodies of its participants in 10 weeks. Each week his certified trainers, nutritionists, and coaches lead students through six 45-minute workouts, which are designed to target fat and increase lean muscle mass. The team is so confident in its clients' ability to change their lives that it offers a chance to win $1,000 for motivation.