Like a locked steamer trunk in an attic, barbecue recipes are better when they contain a closely guarded family secret. Finally taste the truth with this Groupon.
Choose Between Two Options
$18 for a barbecue meal (up to a $37.85 total value), which includes:
- 1 pound of mesquite-smoked brisket (a $7.99 value)
- 1 pound of Opa’s Hill Country smoked sausage (an $8.99 value)
- A grilled half chicken (a $7.99 value)
- 1 quart of potato salad (a $4.99 value)
- 1 quart of beans (a $4.99 value)
- Two Blue Bunny ice-cream sandwiches (a $2.90 value)<p>
$15 for $30 worth of barbecue and grill classics, such as an 8-ounce-steak sandwich ($7.99), an 8-ounce burger topped with refried beans and Fritos ($7.99), or a half rack of baby back ribs ($12.99).<p>
Fatso's Sports Garden
Since 1987, Fatso's Sports Garden’s roster of chefs have been slow cooking meats with passion and precision–they mesquite-smoke their brisket for 12 hours and dish out racks of savory baby-back ribs that slide off the bone. Housemade sides and sauces are crafted fresh daily, and 22 beers on tap fill frosty glasses that frequently clink after touchdowns, homeruns, and slam dunks flicker across satellite-equipped TVs lining the restaurant's walls. Outside, a playground beckons youngsters, while grains of sand and old blueprints for Victorian-era sand mansions kick up across six outdoor volleyball courts.