Choose from Three Options
- $13 for $25 worth of barbecue
- $18 for a barbecue meal for dine-in service ($34.95 value)
- $22 for a barbecue meal for take-out service ($34.95 value)
Barbecue meals include:
- One pound of mesquite-smoked brisket ($7.99 value)
- One pound of Opa’s Hill Country smoked sausage ($8.99 value)
- One grilled half chicken ($7.99 value)
- One quart of potato salad ($4.99 value)
- One quart of beans ($4.99)
Barbecue meals cannot be redeemed on NFL Football Sundays.
Fatso's Sports Garden
Since 1987, Fatso's Sports Garden’s roster of chefs have been slow cooking meats with passion and precision–they mesquite-smoke their brisket for 12 hours and dish out racks of savory baby-back ribs that slide off the bone. Housemade sides and sauces are crafted fresh daily, and 22 beers on tap fill frosty glasses that frequently clink after touchdowns, homeruns, and slam dunks flicker across satellite-equipped TVs lining the restaurant's walls. Outside, a playground beckons youngsters, while grains of sand and old blueprints for Victorian-era sand mansions kick up across six outdoor volleyball courts.