Regional cuisine evolves to suit its climate, from the quick-rising pita bread of arid locales to the candy canes that help South Pole residents navigate thick snow and ice. Sample the fruits of Middle Eastern and Mediterranean climes with today's Groupon to Fattoush in Worth. Choose between the following options:
- For $29, you get a Middle Eastern dinner for two (up to a $62.95 total value) that includes:
- One veggie-platter appetizer (a $6.99 value)
- Two entrees (up to a $21.99 value each)
- Two beverages (up to a $5.99 value each)
- For $56, you get a Middle Eastern dinner for four (up to a $125.90 total value) that includes:
- Two veggie-platter appetizers (a $6.99 value each)
- Four entrees (up to a $21.99 value each)
- Four beverages (up to a $5.99 value each)
On an art-flecked stage of vibrant red and umber, the falafel flippers of Fattoush fill its multicultural menu with Middle Eastern, Mediterranean, and American cuisine. The seeds of culinary adventure sprout in a garden of grilled or fried vegetables watered by fresh-squeezed fruit juices or creamy avocado smoothies. Entrees range from the pan-Pacific seafood mix to piping-hot charbroiled lamb chops with a choice of basmati rice or french fries. Three skewers of tangy chicken tawouk spar with carnivorous appetites, and an abundance of vegetarian options provides lush beds of spiced flora.
Inside Fattoush, a massive great room shelters indoor diners, and a wide-open patio hosts diners in the urban wilderness both day and night. Serene music floats across the outdoor eating space, and candlelight illuminates plates in case the moon burns out.
With indoor and outdoor seating, Fattoush offers Middle Eastern and Mediterranean cuisine that is 100% Halal. Diners can feast on Greek salads, shawarma, lamb kebabs, and shrimp kebabs paired with freshly squeezed juices. The restaurant also hosts a hookah lounge.
10700 S Harlem Ave.
Worth, Illinois 60482