What You'll Get
- $30 toward savory Middle Eastern fare and drinks at Fattoush
- Authentic ingredients
- Traditional recipes with modern culinary aesthetics
- View lunch menu
- View dinner menu
- Elegant, alluring atmosphere
- Kind, welcoming staff
- Indoor and outdoor patio dining
- Open for lunch Wednesday–Friday 10:30 a.m.–2:30 p.m. and for dinner Monday–Saturday 5 p.m.–10 p.m. (9 p.m. on Sundays).
- Not valid toward brunch.
The San Francisco Chronicle praises Fattoush's ambience:
- Fattoush goes for a cozy casbah look, with rows of pillowed banquettes, a tile floor and large paintings above wainscoted walls. It's welcoming in its Church Street neighborhood, especially when a foggy wind is blowing outside. – Miriam Morgan
- A find! Wonderful interesting chicken/yogurt dishes, tender lamb; medium spiced with unusual combinations of flavors. – DavidO5687, Zagat
- The flavorings of the food (particularly the fish) are very unique and delicious. – a Yahoo! Local user
- The Fattoush Salad is my favorite with no oily salad dressing but with alot [sic] of add-in's that makes this salad a one of a kind. I need to have one every week. – patchan, Citysearch
The Fine Print
Limit 1 per table. Dine-in only. Not valid for brunch. Weekend reservations required. Not valid with other offers. Gratuity not included. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.