- $30 toward savory Middle Eastern fare and drinks at Fattoush
- Authentic ingredients
- Traditional recipes with modern culinary aesthetics
- View lunch menu
- View dinner menu
- Elegant, alluring atmosphere
- Kind, welcoming staff
- Indoor and outdoor patio dining
- Open for lunch Wednesday–Friday 10:30 a.m.–2:30 p.m. and for dinner Monday–Saturday 5 p.m.–10 p.m. (9 p.m. on Sundays).
- Not valid toward brunch.
The San Francisco Chronicle praises Fattoush's ambience:
- Fattoush goes for a cozy casbah look, with rows of pillowed banquettes, a tile floor and large paintings above wainscoted walls. It's welcoming in its Church Street neighborhood, especially when a foggy wind is blowing outside. – Miriam Morgan
- A find! Wonderful interesting chicken/yogurt dishes, tender lamb; medium spiced with unusual combinations of flavors. – DavidO5687, Zagat
- The flavorings of the food (particularly the fish) are very unique and delicious. – a Yahoo! Local user
- The Fattoush Salad is my favorite with no oily salad dressing but with alot [sic] of add-in's that makes this salad a one of a kind. I need to have one every week. – patchan, Citysearch
1361 Church St.
San Francisco, California 94114Get Directions