Choose Between Two Options
$30 for $50 worth of Malaysian cuisine
$99 for a Malaysian meal for two (up to $158 total value)
- Choice of two snacks (up to $30 value)
- Choice of one noodle, soup, or rice dish, including lobster (up to $20 value)
- Choice of one shared side dish (up to $12 value)
- Choice of one shared specialty dish, including Jonah Chili Crab (up to $29 value)
- One bottle of house-selected red or white wine (up to $67 value)
Click here to view the menu
From the bustling stalls of of Kuala Lampur's street-food maestros to the smoky barbecue pits of Texas's seasoned pitmasters, good chefs have the same qualities in every culture: passion, imagination, and a nose for quality ingredients. Chef Zakary Pelaccio and restaurateur Rick Camac founded the Fatty Crew Hospitality Group as a way to highlight these values in a casual dining atmosphere. Their vision brought life to two restaurants—Fatty Crab and Fatty 'Cue—both sporting a vibrant pop-culture aesthetic while each specializing in a different type of cuisine.
Inspired by the flavors of Malaysia's rich culinary history, Fatty Crab's menu puts an uncommon spin on traditional Asian favorites. At the restaurant's three locations (including one in Hong Kong), diners might start with poached quail egg appetizers, before moving on to watermelon pickles and crispy pork or dungeness crab in chili sauce.