A skilled technician provides beauty treatments that firm the skin and promote radiant, more youthful appearance
About This Deal
- Chemical peels can help improve the appearance and texture of complexions by shedding the outer layer of cells to reveal younger, smoother skin less affected by wrinkles, sun damage, or acne.
- Valid with any technician
- Typical treatment areas for Botox injections: crow’s-feet around the eyes and lines on the forehead
- Click here to read our complete guide to Botox.
- CoolSculpting: During the procedure, cooling pads are applied to areas with unwanted fat deposits, causing the fat cells to freeze and crystallize, making them easier for the body to metabolize.
- Read more about how CoolSculpting works.
- Who’s eligible for CoolSculpting?
- Typical treatment areas include the abdomen, inner thighs, outer thighs, flank/love handles, upper arms, and double chin.
Need To Know
About Faulkner Plastic Surgery & Aesthetics
A member of the American Society of Plastic Surgeons, Dr. Brent Faulkner helms this eponymous practice, Faulkner Plastic Surgery & Aesthetics, where a caring staff assists in his thoughtful accommodation of patients as they receive minor and major cosmetic treatments. Dr. Faulkner has over 14 years of experience in cosmetic and reconstructive medicine.
- Reconstructive services: Physical reconstruction may be necessary after complications from prior surgery or as the result of trauma or benign or malignant conditions.
- Cosmetic services: Minor treatments like facial injectables and chemical peels improve the appearance of the face while surgical options like body contouring or rhinoplasties are masterfully performed.
- Coolsculpting: A noninvasive fat reduction treatment, this procedure aims to eradicate fat cells that are resistant to diet and exercise by freezing them.