A skilled technician administers Botox injections to smoothen the skin an minimize the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles
About This Deal
- Valid with any technician
- Typical treatment areas for Botox injections: crow’s-feet around the eyes and lines on the forehead
- Click here to read our complete guide to Botox.
- CoolSculpting: During the procedure, cooling pads are applied to areas with unwanted fat deposits, causing the fat cells to freeze and crystallize, making them easier for the body to metabolize.
- Read more about how CoolSculpting works.
- Who’s eligible for CoolSculpting?
- Typical treatment areas include the abdomen, inner thighs, outer thighs, flank/love handles, upper arms, and double chin.
About Faulkner Plastic Surgery & Aesthetics
A member of the American Society of Plastic Surgeons, Dr. Brent Faulkner helms this eponymous practice, Faulkner Plastic Surgery & Aesthetics, where a caring staff assists in his thoughtful accommodation of patients as they receive minor and major cosmetic treatments. Dr. Faulkner has over 14 years of experience in cosmetic and reconstructive medicine.
- Reconstructive services: Physical reconstruction may be necessary after complications from prior surgery or as the result of trauma or benign or malignant conditions.
- Cosmetic services: Minor treatments like facial injectables and chemical peels improve the appearance of the face while surgical options like body contouring or rhinoplasties are masterfully performed.
- Coolsculpting: A noninvasive fat reduction treatment, this procedure aims to eradicate fat cells that are resistant to diet and exercise by freezing them.