A street festival can be a memorable place to see some live music, especially when the lead singer slowly emerges from a manhole. Get out there with this Groupon.
$60 for a VIP all-inclusive pass and a T-shirt ($120 total value)
- VIP all-access pass for drinks, food, private facilities, discounts, and after-party ($100.00 value)
- Feast of the sea T-shirt ($20.00 value)
- Automatic entry in drawings for special events and chef's challenges
- Private cooking demonstrations and exclusive recipes from award winning chefs
- Event takes place on September 13, 2014 at 11 a.m.
Feast of the Sea
Produced by the Future 6 Helping Hand Fund and a joint effort by some of the West Palm Beach area's most celebrated restaurants, the Feast of the Sea treats guests to drinks, live music, and some of the finest seafood dishes local chefs are known for. Converging in one place from restaurants such as Sushi Jo, Nick & Johnnies, Salt 7, E.R. Bradley's, BB Kings, Hullabaloo, and many more, the chefs transform fish and shellfish into memorable meals with recipes inspired from North America, South America, European, Asian, and Caribbean regions. The event is family friendly too, with a kids' play area and not a single TV screen playing Jaws.