Going to a boot camp injects military disciplines into your routine, much like setting your alarm clock to “bugle” and reassembling your PlayStation blindfolded. Declassify your abs with today’s Groupon: for $75, you get twelve boot-camp classes at Feelin’ Fit (a $150 value). Choose one of the following schedules:
- Morning sessions from February 7 to March 3
- Evening sessions from February 6 to March 2
- Morning sessions from March 6 to March 31
- Evening sessions from March 5 to March 30
- Morning sessions from April 3 to April 28
- Evening sessions from April 2 to April 27
Sessions take place at the following times:
* Mornings: Tuesdays and Thursdays from 6 a.m. to 7 a.m. and Saturdays from 8 a.m. to 9 a.m.
* Evenings: Mondays, Wednesdays, and Fridays from 5:30 p.m. to 6:30 p.m.
The MFC Certified trainers at Feelin’ Fit lead students toward attaining goals of tight bodies and better health with 60-minute boot-camp classes. Sessions take place three days a week for four weeks and cap at 12 students to ensure personal interaction between instructors and trainees. Drawing from a background in resistance training, the trainers create routines that focus on strengthening muscles and boosting endurance between intense bursts of cardio. The staff advises students to bring their own water and towels while wearing indoor running shoes that do not mark floors with scuffs or motivational messages in graffiti.