Learning a new skill is a good way to get yourself out of a rut, especially if that skill is building rut escapes. Reach new heights with this Groupon.
Choose from Six Options
- $65 for workshop enrollment for one (a $130 value)
- $115 for workshop enrollment for two (a $260 value)
- $225 for workshop enrollment for four (a $520 value)
- $50 for workshop enrollment for one student (a $100 value)
- $99 for workshop enrollment for two students (a $200 value)
- $199 for workshop enrollment for four students (a $400 value)
On Saturday, November 16, from 10 a.m. to 5 p.m., participants in the Why Survive When You Can Thrive? Unleash Your Power workshop will learn how to use their internal resources to their best ability, helping them to live full lives. Attendees will perform body-centered meditation and movement exploration of the chakras. There will be a one-hour lunch break. Students must present a valid ID.
Feet on the Ground LLC
Feet on the Ground LLC founders Charlie and Etalia view dance as more than a sport—it's a delicate art form intrinsically tied to one's love of his or her own body, life itself, and the earth. That's why they teach forms of dance as organic as the contents of a nutritionist's fridge, including free-flowing modern dance and body-love dance, which pays homage to your form. They also teach children how to connect with their bodies and nature at dance classes inspired by the movements of animals or earth, fire, water, and air.