Choose Between Two Options
- $49 for a four-course steak-house dinner for two (up to a $104.95 total value)
- $99 for a four-course steak-house dinner for four (up to a $209.90 total value)
Each pair receives:
- One appetizer (up to a $12 value)
- One share salad (up to a $6.95 value)
- Two entrees (up to a $38 value each)
- One dessert (up to a $10 value)
- Click here for the full menu.
Soaring white columns crowned by a pediment beckon guests to the door of Fernando's Restaurant—and once they're there, the aroma of char-grilled steaks, Latin seafood, and chicken simmered in wine sauce brings them over the threshold. At cloth-draped tables set with red linen napkins, diners settle into leather seats topping cherry-toned wood chairs.
Servers bustle through several feet of open space in between tables, carting such dishes as the tender steak Fernando, paired with asparagus and garlic mashed potatoes, and the signature paella: yellow saffron rice with a bounty of clams, mussels, scallops, shrimp, fish, crawfish, squid, chicken, and chorizo. Fernando himself often takes to the kitchen or waits on his guests alongside the servers.
The bar hosts both early and late-night happy hours, and a dance floor with music—sometimes live, sometimes blasted from a passing car outside—gets guests moving.
81% of 939 customers recommend
“Great food, wonderful service. Lovely environment!”
“For a tasteful quiet evening with excellent food and courteous staff, try Fernando's”
“Intimate setting. Not over the top, but really nice. Great staff, and great value for the money. Would definitely go back!”