All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
Reviewed May 25, 2015
Reviewed May 21, 2015
· Reviewed October 29, 2017
What You'll Get
Choose Between Two Options
- $29.99 for all-day museum admission for two (up to $38.52 value)
- $44.99 for a Value pass for two, which includes all-day museum admission and choice of one IMAX film ($55.64)
Visitors entering the museum are greeted with a variety of exciting hands-on activities and exhibits that wow kids and adults alike. IMAX films are “Humpback Whales” and “Mysteries of the Unseen World”.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires May 31, 2015. Amount paid never expires. Limit 1 per person, may buy 3 additional as gifts. Valid only for option purchased. Full value of the voucher must be used in same visit. All visits must be completed by May 31, 2015. Advanced reservations required by calling (404) 929-6400. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Fernbank Museum of Natural History
- Size: Native American and European artifacts and dinosaurs big enough to pose as parade balloons.
- Eye Catcher: the recreated skeleton of a Giganotosaurus, the world's largest carnivorous dinosaur
- Permanent Mainstay: A Walk Through Time in Georgia—15 galleries that chart the development of Earth and how Georgia's plant and animal life has changed over time
- Hands-On Activities: NatureQuest, that features more than 100 interactions and several species of live animals.
- Don't Miss: the museum's floor, which is covered in 40,000 limestone tiles containing fossil remains
- Pro Tip: check the museum's online calendar for special programming and family days