What You'll Get
Hockey combines the speed of basketball, the hard hits of football, and the glistening blades of competitive shaving. Study frozen fusion with this GrouponLive deal.
$59 for a Sunday Youth Hockey Clinic (Up to $125 Value)
- Ages 6–11 on August 11 from 1 p.m. to 4 p.m.
- Ages 12–18 on August 11 from 2 p.m. to 5 p.m.
- Ages 6–11 on August 18 from 1 p.m. to 4 p.m.
- Ages 12–18 on August 18 from 2 p.m. to 5 p.m.<p>
Attendees should arrive dressed in proper workout attire and must provide their own helmet, gloves, and padding. Skates are available for rental. These clinics consist of both off-ice and on-ice training. This is the daily schedule of events with older groups beginning at 2 p.m. and following the same order:<p>
- 1-1:30 p.m. Introduction and Hockey Education
- 1:30-2:30 p.m. Off Ice Training - Speed, Agility, and Strength Exercises
- 2:30-3:00 p.m. Healthy Snack & Change Into Hockey Equipment
- 3:00-4:00 p.m. On Ice Skating and Skills Training Session<p>
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Aug 18, 2013. Amount paid never expires. Limit 2 per person, may buy 2 additional as gifts. Valid only for option purchased. Must provide own hockey equipment and workout attire, such as sneakers, shirts, and shorts; skate rental available at the arena. Must sign waiver. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Ferraro Brothers Hockey
Given the knowledge and experience that comes from long careers in the NHL, AHL, and IHL—not to mention Peter's spot on the 1994 U.S. Olympic team—the identical Ferraro twins know what they're doing when it comes to ice hockey. Whether playing for the Rangers or simply conquering a big old meatball sub, the duo shares every experience—and now, they plan to open a state-of-the-art 85,000-square-foot hockey facility in the fall of 2013. Equipped with two NHL regulation rinks, an outdoor recreational rink, and a partnership with the Long Island Gulls and the New York Bobcats, the new facility will host camps and clinics for youth and adult hockey players.