Choose from 12 Options
- $5 for single-day admission to Oktoberfest Marshfield for two ($10 value)
- $10 for single-day admission to Oktoberfest Marshfield for four ($20 value)
For either option, choose from the following dates:
- Friday, October 24, 4–10 p.m.
- Saturday, October 25, 11 a.m.–10 p.m.
- Sunday, October 26, noon–8 p.m.
- Friday, October 31, 4–10 p.m.
- Saturday, November 1, 11 a.m.–10 p.m.
- Sunday, November 2, noon–8 p.m.
Children under 3 get in free. Tickets include festival admission; food, drink, and rides are available for an additional fee at the fest.
For two fall weekends, the spirit of Munich descends upon Marshfield as the sounds of polka music and clinking beer steins fill the air. Oktoberfest’s celebration of Bavarian food, drink, and culture features vendors slinging bratwurst, schnitzel, and pretzels to pair with domestic and imported brews from the biergartens. With regular performances by live Oompah bands and folk dancers bounding in the background, the festival will also feature interactive beer obstacle games for adults and carnival rides for all ages.