Choose from Nine Options
- $59 for a three-hour dinner cruise for one with one drink ticket ($100 value)
- $119 for a three-hour dinner cruise for two with one drink ticket each ($200 value)
- $229 for a three-hour dinner cruise for four with one drink ticket each ($400 value)
- for a three-hour dinner cruise for one with one drink ticket each ( value)
- for a three-hour dinner cruise for two with one drink ticket each ( value)
- for a three-hour dinner cruise for four with one drink ticket each ( value)
Choose from the following dates:
- Saturday, July 5
- Friday, July 11
- Saturday, July 19
Cruises sail down the Hudson River around Battery Park, then up the East River under the Bridges to the Statue of Liberty and back. The trip passes by New York City landmarks such as the Empire State Building, the Brooklyn Bridge, South Street Seaport, and the Verrazano Narrows Bridge.
Complementing the sites are an Italian buffet dinner with salad options, pastas, and entrees such as chicken francese and eggplant parmigiana. After dinner, guests will enjoy coffee, tea, and assorted Italian desserts.
Boarding begins at 7:30 p.m. Free parking is available across the street from the marina.
Festiva Yacht Charters
A two-deck yacht with a dance floor, a DJ, and two bars, the Festiva is one of the finest ways to take in the New York skyline. But the cruise isn't the only sensory adventure to be had onboard. Helmed by Chef Maria Bellanich, the Festiva's galley serves up an exclusive menu of internationally inspired entrees. Guests might trade bites of their complimentary dinner on their journey past the Statue of Liberty or demolish desserts as they take in the Hudson River. Customized itineraries are available as well, and the Festiva tailors its voyages for Sweet Sixteens, weddings, corporate parties, and karaoke cruises for grizzled seamen.