All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
September 20, 2015
October 12, 2015
October 11, 2015
What You'll Get
Choose from Eight Options
- $10 for one-day admission for two to Taste of Country ($20 value)
- $20 for one-day admission for four to Taste of Country ($40 value)
- $35 for one-day VIP admission for two to Taste of Country ($70 value)
- $70 for one-day VIP admission for four to Taste of Country ($140 value)
Children aged 12 or younger enter for free. Choose from the following dates:
- Saturday, September 19, from noon to 6 p.m.
- Sunday, September 20, from noon to 5 p.m.
VIP admission includes:
- Admission to the NOHO VIP pavillion
- One beer card or one wine card: beer card includes 5 beers (12 oz.) and wine card includes 3 glasses of wine (5 oz.)
Taste of Country
There’s probably no better location for Taste of Country than Rawhide Western Town. With Old West–style buildings at their backs, visitors enjoy the simple pleasures of down-home cooking, drinking, and partying. The star of the food festival is its selection of Arizona’s best barbecue—especially tender smoked brisket. Those succulent morsels pair well with sips of bourbon and beer. All the while, visitors will be grooving to the twangy strains of country music as they peruse the handmade wares of local artisans.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Sep 21, 2015. Amount paid never expires. Limit 2 per person, may buy 2 additional as gifts. Valid only for option purchased. Must be 21+ with valid ID to drink alcohol. No refunds for unused tickets. Voucher only valid for one day admission. Cannot combine with other offers, discounts or promotions. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.