Choose from Eight Options
- $10 for one-day admission for two to Taste of Country ($20 value)
- $20 for one-day admission for four to Taste of Country ($40 value)
- $35 for one-day VIP admission for two to Taste of Country ($70 value)
- $70 for one-day VIP admission for four to Taste of Country ($140 value)
Children aged 12 or younger enter for free. Choose from the following dates:
- Saturday, September 19, from noon to 6 p.m.
- Sunday, September 20, from noon to 5 p.m.
VIP admission includes:
- Admission to the NOHO VIP pavillion
- One beer card or one wine card: beer card includes 5 beers (12 oz.) and wine card includes 3 glasses of wine (5 oz.)
Taste of Country
There’s probably no better location for Taste of Country than Rawhide Western Town. With Old West–style buildings at their backs, visitors enjoy the simple pleasures of down-home cooking, drinking, and partying. The star of the food festival is its selection of Arizona’s best barbecue—especially tender smoked brisket. Those succulent morsels pair well with sips of bourbon and beer. All the while, visitors will be grooving to the twangy strains of country music as they peruse the handmade wares of local artisans.