Choose from Eight Options
- $10 for one-day admission for two to Chocolate Harvest ($20 value)
- $20 for one-day admission for four to Chocolate Harvest ($40 value)
Children aged 12 or younger enter for free. Choose from the following dates:
- Friday, October 9, from 5 p.m. to 10 p.m.
- Saturday, October 10, from noon to 10 p.m.
Choose regular admission or VIP access. In addition to admission to the festival, VIP access includes:
- Ten one-ounce wine tastings
- Commemorative wine glass
- A “swag bag” of assorted souvenirs and gift cards
Whether you’re in need of a girls’ night out or just an excuse to feast on the finer things in life, Chocolate Harvest has what you seek. The festival, held at Rawhide Western Town, features a wine pavilion ideal for marathon tasting sessions or single sips that help you determine which bottle to buy and bring home with you. If you’re hungry, there are plenty of gourmet chocolates and cheeses to sample, and food trucks are on hand to provide heftier meals. And for a side of charity with your bacchanalia, a portion of the event’s proceeds benefit Every Kid Counts, which provides enriching activities for area children.