What You'll Get
Jump to: Reviews | Hero Dogs in The News
Today’s Groupon side deal will help you leave your four-legged bundle of furjoy in good hands. For $10, you’ll get $50 worth of services from Fetch!, a national pet and home-care service with plenty of convenient locations in the Dallas area.
Rest assured your little wagger or whiskered companion is in good hands: Fetch!’s sitters are all professional trained, undergo extensive background checks, are continuously monitored, and have their own little cuddlesome critters back at home. Fetch!’s private on-leash dog walks get your pooch fresh air when you’re stuck at the office playing business darts. Perfect for pups, matured mutts, or dogs that just want a little time to themselves, these 30-minute walks ($20 per outing, $10 if before 7 a.m. or after 9 p.m.) include waste cleanup, feeding, and home care if requested. Social snoutpals will appreciate the group dog exercise ($25 per outing) or unleashed field trip, a 120-minute group dog adventure ($35 per dog, includes transportation within 10 miles).
Unhappy domesticated animals can rebel in variety of ways (chewing up your furniture, leaving unexpected surprises behind the sofa, stealing the car). Keep everyone happy and invest in services that show you’re attentive to their needs. If you hate imagining your furred beast cooped up in a noisy kennel, hire a Fetch! sitter through its home private boarding($50 per night). If you need someone to chauffeur them to their next grooming appointment, book one of Fetch!’s pet taxis ($15 per round trip up to 60 minutes).
- They were in touch when I wanted to check in and let me go away with peace of mind when I had to leave ASAP. WOW! – j_morrow, Citysearch
- Fetch is the perfect match for anyone that travels. – AtlantaScott, Kudzu
- Our cats are so much happier in their own environment, and the reasonable price makes Fetch a no-brainer when going out of town. – gossman, Kudzu
Hero Dogs in The News
Dogs are a man's best friend for good reason: they are often able to help out their owners in extraordinary circumstances. Here are some recent heroic dogs worth knowing about:
- St. Louis’s Rex, a German shepherd: When his owner suddenly passed out, Rex dialed Pizzoli’s and successfully ordered dinner, set the table, and tipped the driver 20%.
- Utica’s Scooter, a Pomeranian: Saved his owner from having nothing to talk about on a first date by getting worms the night before.
- Dallas’ Prince Norington, an American bulldog: Scared away those no-good, disrespectful neighborhood brats from playing in his owner’s Toxic Chemical and Baseball Mitt Factory.
- Salt Lake City’s Lady, a border collie: Gained the ability to reason after being fed Hot Pockets every day for nine years.
Follow @Groupon_Says on Twitter.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Jan 26, 2010. Amount paid never expires. Limit 1 per person. May purchase multiple as gifts. By appointment only. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.