All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
Autographed sports memorabilia spruces up mantels and give devoted fans a socially acceptable excuse to frame used mouth guards. Honor one of the greatest with this Groupon.
Choose from Six Michael Jordan–Autographed Items
- $1,699 for a limited edition jersey with a Rookie of the Year patch (a $5,000 value)
- $799 for a 16"x20" Slam Dunk Contest photo (a $2,000 value)
- $1,250 for a Spalding official NBA basketball (a $3,000 value)
- $1,399 for a jersey (a $4,000 value)
- $1,599 for a limited edition Rookie of the Year-engraved basketball (a $4,000 value)
- $1,899 for a limited edition chronology print, framed with a piece of game-used floor from 1996–1998 (a $5,000 value)
Jerseys are available in red and white, but FHS Entertainment cannot guarantee which color purchasers will receive. Customers should email color requests to firstname.lastname@example.org, where they will be taken on a first-come, first-served basis. All merchandise comes with an authentication hologram.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Mar 20, 2013. Amount paid never expires. May buy multiple. Valid only for option purchased. Online redemption required. Does not ship to AK/HI/Canada/Puerto Rico. Does not ship to PO boxes. Overnight delivery in time for 12/25/12 available for $99.99 shipping and handling fee; overnight orders must be made by 2PM CT on 12/20/12, or items will ship after 1/4/13 and arrive within approximately 5 business days. FHS is not responsible for incorrect shipping addresses or misdirected packages. Tracking information available upon request. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About FHS Entertainment
Founded by diehard sports fans in 2011, FHS Entertainment engineers once-in-a-lifetime experiences that bring fans face-to-face with their favorite team's biggest stars. Each of the company's bashes combines sports, entertainment, and charity into one intimate gathering, where attendees interact with sports legends while tossing out questions and listening to stories.