Thomas Edison invented the drive-in so he would have a place to take dates picked up in his other invention, the 1958 Chevy Corvette. Make your own movie night with this Groupon.
Choose from Six Options
- $12 for drive-in movie and popcorn for two at the Tiffin location (up to a $24 value)
- $24 for a drive-in movie and popcorn for four at the Tiffin location (up to a $48 value)
- $12 for a drive-in movie and popcorn for two on a Sunday at the Liberty Center location (up to a $24 value)
- $24 for a drive-in movie and popcorn for four on a Sunday at the Liberty Center location (up to a $48 value)
- $12 for a drive-in movie and popcorn for two on a Friday or Saturday at the Liberty Center location (up to a $24 value)
- $24 for a drive-in movie and popcorn for four on a Friday or Saturday at the Liberty Center location (up to a $48 value)
Each moviegoer receives one ticket (up to a $7 value each) and a large popcorn (a $4.50 value each) with butter (a $0.50 value each). Check out upcoming movies such as Iron Man 3, Hangover 3, EPIC, and Star Trek Into Darkness.
Though this merchant sometimes offers a discounted price online, this Groupon is still the best deal available.
Field Of Dreams Drive-In Theater
Field of Dreams Drive-In Theater offers communal, car-friendly film gazing as well as prefeature entertainment. At the Liberty Center location, around 250 vehicles sidle up next to each other to take in double features rain or shine, and the newly renovated Tiffin location can accommodate up to 500 sedans, stretch station wagons, and highway-ready riding lawnmowers. The flickering glow of Hollywood blockbusters joins forces with the twinkling stars overhead to illuminate clear, cloudless nights, helping to direct hungry movie goers to and from the full-service concession stand, and light the way for made-to-order pizzas delivered straight to each car’s drivers side door.
In addition to its first-run films, Field of Dreams features free, family-friendly games including corn hole toss, ladder golf, and putt-putt golf. Four-legged family members can also watch from the safety of a leash or their very own car seat, and portable coolers and grills are permitted on the grounds with the purchase of a $4 outside-food permit.
“Great experience :)”
“Great experience...awesome value!”
“always love it there, a country feel, with good eats, and a nice drive inn experience.”