Choose from Three Options
- $19 for one “Paleontologist for a Day” pass ($30 value)
- $35 for two “Paleontologist for a Day” passes ($60 value)
- $65 for four “Paleontologist for a Day” passes ($120 value)
During the “Paleontologist for a Day” outing, visitors get to:
- Explore a park filled with 32 life-sized dinosaurs
- Dig for bones and fossils at the interactive Paleontologist’s Laboratory
- Watch a 3D movie
- Enjoy special programming in the air-conditioned Commander’s Tent
These passes are valid for the 2015 season, beginning May 23.
Field Station: Dinosaurs
Named “one of the world’s top spots for dinosaur fans” by Fodor’s Travel, Field Station: Dinosaurs is world class family attraction where fun, laughter, music and science come together to create an unforgettable experience. The story of the dinosaurs is vividly presented on the banks of a scenic creek, surrounded by natural woods, in a remote corner of Bergen County's Overpeck Park, you can see it: a fearsome dinosaur lifting its head above the tallest trees. For visitors, it's a journey into a lost world with living, breathing, roaring dinosaurs. But there's more to do than just look. Young explorers participate in over 40 live shows, games and workshops. Brand new for 2017 - a 3D movie about sea monsters from the age of the dinosaurs and two new live shows including the revamped "T-Rex Feeding Frenzy!"