Choose from Three Options
- $19 for one “Paleontologist for a Day” pass ($30 value)
- $35 for two “Paleontologist for a Day” passes ($60 value)
- $65 for four “Paleontologist for a Day” passes ($120 value)
During the “Paleontologist for a Day” outing, visitors get to:
- Explore a park filled with 32 life-sized dinosaurs
- Dig for bones and fossils at the interactive Paleontologist’s Laboratory
- Watch a 3D movie
- Enjoy special programming in the air-conditioned Commander’s Tent
These passes are valid for the 2015 season, beginning May 23.
Field Station: Dinosaurs
On the banks of scenic creek, in a remote corner of Bergen County's Overpeck Park, you can see it: a fearsome dinosaur lifting its head above the tallest trees.
For dinosaur lovers flocking there—it was named one of the World's Best Spots for Dinosaur Fans by Fodor's—it's a journey into a lost world with living, breathing, roaring dinosaurs. But there's more to do than just look. Young explorers participate in over 40 live shows, games and workshops. Brand new for 2017 - a 3D movie about sea monsters from the age of the dinosaurs and two new live shows including the revamped "T-Rex Feeding Frenzy!"