Choose from Three Options
- $19 for one “Paleontologist for a Day” pass ($30 value)
- $35 for two “Paleontologist for a Day” passes ($60 value)
- $65 for four “Paleontologist for a Day” passes ($120 value)
During the “Paleontologist for a Day” outing, visitors get to:
- Explore a park filled with 32 life-sized dinosaurs
- Dig for bones and fossils at the interactive Paleontologist’s Laboratory
- Watch a 3D movie
- Enjoy special programming in the air-conditioned Commander’s Tent
These passes are valid for the 2015 season, beginning May 23.
Field Station: Dinosaurs
In Overpeck County Park in Bergen County, you can spot it: an enormous dinosaur poking its head out over the trees.
For visitors, it's kind of like going to the zoo—only instead of giraffes and elephants, they'll see dinosaurs roaring toward the sky like passengers who missed their flight. But there's more to do than just look. Workshops, games, and movies present surprising information about the creatures, and activities such as fossil digs make kids feel like real scientists.