|_Jump to: Details||Reviews_|
Much like Rome, Fierce Hugs wasn’t named in a day; it took months of deliberation and an expensive hug-pressure-determining device to calculate the exact degree of hug-strength the organic baby clothing would elicit. Most results fell into one of three categories:
- Too Soft: Comfortable Hugs, Loose Hugs, Shoulder Pats
- Too Hard: Brutal Hugs, Destructive Hugs, Backbreaking Hugs
- Unclassifiable but Clearly Not Right: Wet Hugs, Tickle Hugs, Touchies
One strength of hug stood above the rest: Fierce Hugs, a firm, aggressive hug done in a loving manner that left no bruising. It’s the perfect way to show your baby (or someone else’s baby) affection.
Today’s Groupon gets you $60 worth of great-looking baby clothing from online retailer Fierce Hugs for only $30. Fierce Hugs clothing is made of 100% fair trade, organic cotton, which is better for babies and the planet. (Conventional cotton growers use more than 25% of all pesticides and more than 7% of all babies.) Grab a few Groupons to treat yourself or an expecting mother you know! If you don’t know any, it’s easy to find them by accessing maternity ward files; simply record the mailing addresses of soon-to-be-moms and send them a Groupon!
The baby-clothing market is stuck in a style-rut and full of pedestrian graphics, such as a truck, bear, adorable saying, etc. Fierce Hugs works closely with international indie artists, such as Silvia Osella and Dagmar Meinders, to create playful, edgy baby clothing. Your one-of-a-kind bundle of joy deserves to wear one-of-a-kind clothing designed by two-of-a-kind artists.
Hollywood loves Fierce Hugs; its organic baby clothes are worn by the children of Sex and the City’s Evan Handler, Oscar winner Halle Berry, and Entourage’s Constance Zimmer. Make your babies cuter, cuddlier, and Hollywood-ier with today’s Groupon.
Fierce Hugs receives praise from many online publications. Check out some reviews:
- “When you dress a child each morning you want to know that you are putting something on them that is good for them and you. Have that feeling and bring your child up in a green home and the best way to start is by starting with Fierce Hugs. With a fabric that will make you want to hold your baby just that little longer and with a style that will make you want to show of [sic] your little one even more where can you go wrong. Go give yourself, your baby and our environment a great big Fierce Hug!” – Everyday Woman
- “If your family is eco-friendly, show your commitment to protecting the environment with Fierce Hugs. Fierce Hugs is the fun, fashionable kids wear that is far from staid and standard imagery and is friendly toward the planet. The fun, novel imagery on their clothes comes from independent artists and includes memorable images such as a marmalade jar chasing a strawberry. Moms on your block will beg to know where you got your child’s adorably cute clothes. And you will feel great in knowing that your child’s clothes are not only trendy but earth friendly.”– The Celebrity Cafe
- “If plain ol’ onesies just won’t due for your little one, check out Fierce Hugs organic baby clothes. In addition to being “green,” Fierce Hugs has amazing artists contributing their talents to create truly special clothes for little ones. What’s not to feel good about?” – Baby Friendly L.A.