What You'll Get
Jump to: Reviews | Where Do Babies Come From?
While bi-monthly trips to Europe and secretive birthing ceremonies performed in Africa may be impractical for your family, you can give your baby the celebrity treatment with today's Groupon to Hollywood moms' and dads' favorite new find: Fierce Hugs organic baby clothing. Today's Groupon gets you $60 worth of super soft, hip kiddie tees and baby bodysuits for just $30. Even if you don't have your own tiny supermodel, Fierce Hugs makes the perfect gift for baby showers and nephews’ birthdays.
Babies are organic, and their clothes should be too. Give your baby the red-carpet treatment or be the star of your sister's fourth baby shower. Keep your baby clothed in pesticide-free cotton to protect your child and the world in which your baby will grow. It's a well-documented fact that babies secretly hit up the blogosphere when you think they're napping, and pediatricians recommend encouraging sustainable-culture awareness. Hip, clever, and fun art from international artists such as Silvia Osella of Torino, Italy, and Dagmar Meinders of the Netherlands, adorns these organic cotton clothes, helping your baby branch out beyond baby-duck adorned coveralls or rayon long-johns tiled with little tractors. Fierce Hugs helps dispel the hurtful media stereotype that babies are wide-eyed simpletons.
Fierce Hugs' cute tote makes a great diaper bag for chic mamas, a reusable grocery bag for errand-running papas, or a sweet carry-all for non-procreating peoples. Get your Groupon to swanky celebrity baby duds.
Fierce Hugs has a fierce following of celebrity admirers, including Sex in the City's Evan Handler, Entourage's Constance Zimmer, Spike Lee, Michael Shannon, and Maiysha. Fierce Hugs products pop up in swag bags such as US Weekly's swag bag giveaway.
Bloggers and two Amazon users rave about the fashionable and responsible offerings:
- Fierce Hugs packs imagination, sustainability, and an eco-friendly lifestyle into remarkably soft organic cotton baby clothes...Packed in a gift box, they're the perfect baby shower gift with many unisex options, too. – Classy Mommy
- I am a clothes horse, especially when it comes to finding great deals and unique items for my boys. It's a part of me that my husband can't stand but it's hard for me to resist when I come across such darling pieces like the ones from Fierce Hugs. – Bugs, Dirt & Style-Keeping It Fashionable for Mom
- This is a great quality onesie. It is very soft and the color combination of the body and trimming makes this shirt stand out. I'm getting so many compliments on it. – Mother Clucker, Amazon
Where Do Babies Come From?
For all its wonders and contributions, modern science is still at a loss to explain that most fundamental of questions: Just where is it that babies actually come from? After surveying the literature, Groupon parapsychologists have compiled this handy list of the most current theories:
- Cabbage Patch
- The Strokes
- Glove compartment of ‘78 Mustang
- West Suburban Hospital’s Alternative Birthing Center in Oak Park, Illinois, just off I-290
- Step one: fill cradle with yogurt. Step two: wait.
Click here to discuss Groupon the Cat.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Sep 4, 2010. Amount paid never expires. Shipping cost not included. Not valid with any other promotions. Limit 1 per order. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.