Choose from Five Options
- $15 for lunch for two, including two entrees and two drinks, valid Monday-Friday (up to $25 value)
- $25 for dinner for two, including one appetizer and two entrees, valid Monday-Thursday (up to $46 value)
- $28 for dinner for two, including one appetizer and two entrees, valid Friday and Saturday (up to $46 value)
- $50 for dinner for four, including two appetizers and four entrees, valid Monday-Thursday (up to $92 value)
- $56 for dinner for four, including two appetizers and four entrees, valid Friday and Saturday (up to $92 value)
- See the full menu
When hunger strikes, most people wouldn't have the patience to drive 20 miles for some food. But that's just what one devotee of Fiesta Limena does, because, as they put it, the restaurant prepares "the best Peruvian food I have ever tasted." It's not surprising their dishes are so well-liked, as the owners have spent nearly 20 years perfecting the menu since opening their first Fiesta outpost in 1995.
In keeping with Peruvian traditions, the dishes draw from plenty of international influences. Chaufas are a pairing of meat and Asian-style fried rice, milanese de pollo is true to its Italian counterpart, and a selection of ceviches honor Peru's signature dish. No matter what dish you order, every meal begins the same way—with Fiesta Limena's signature aji, a green chili-pepper sauce used for dipping bread or moisturizing dry knuckles.