Choose from Five Options
- $25 for a prix fixe lunch with a glass of house wine for one, valid Monday–Friday ($41 value)
- $85 for dinner for two, valid Sunday–Thursday ($141 value)
- $99 for dinner for two, valid any day ($141 value)
- $169 for dinner for four with option for a bottle of wine (or signature cocktails), valid Sunday–Thursday ($280 value)
- $199 for dinner for four with option for a bottle of wine (or signature cocktails), valid any day ($280 value)
Each pair of diners can enjoy the below for dinner; see full menu here:
- Three crostini (up to $12 value)
- One shared appetizer or dessert (up to $19 value)
- Two entrees (up to $39 value each)
- Two glasses of house wine or two signature cocktails (up to $16 value each); diners of the four-person option can choose to enjoy a bottle of wine instead of the single glasses or signature cocktails
Fig & Olive - Newport Beach
FIG & OLIVE’s founder, Laurent Halasz, grew up in Mougins, in the South of France. With his mother, Francine, they have been inspired by this region and ingredients to create the style of cuisine of FIG & OLIVE. This cuisine is based on genuine ingredients and a respect of flavors.
We create our menu around carefully-selected farmers and ingredients for their genuine taste and seasonality. Guests can enjoy shareable plates such as our Zucchini Cappacio, Fig Gorgonzola Tartlet, and crostinis. At lunch, our menu offers a variety of flavorful dishes such as our Shrimp & Salmon Riviera Salad marinated with citrus and fruity olive oil; and our Herbs de Provence Roasted Chicken, finished with Rosemary Olive Oil.
For dinner, signature dishes include Grilled Branzino glazed with a fig balsamic vinegar, served with figs and snow peas finished with a sweet Picholine Olive Oil; and Grilled Lamb Chops smoked with a bouquet of Herbs de Provence and finished with a Rosemary Olive Oil. Desserts include our Chocolate Pot de Creme with crunchy praline financiers and our Dessert Crostini, Amarena cherries, mascarpone, and pistachios on shortbread.
The exceptional wine list at FIG & OLIVE includes over 30 varietals from the South of France, Italy, and Spain that are offered by the glass or bottle along with a selection of champagne.