What You'll Get
Exercising with friends allows you to morally support each other, and, when the time comes, to have the collective muscle to beat up an asteroid headed for Earth. Get strength in numbers with this Groupon.
Choose Between Two Options
$30 for two months of unlimited boxing-fitness classes (a $140 value)
- Basic boxing techniques, including the proper stance, footwork, and basic punches
- Drills for conditioning and sprinting
- Jump-rope training
- Medicine-ball training
- Training to use boxing equipment effectively<p>
$35 for 15 Fight 2 Fit boxing boot-camp classes (a $225 value)
- Classes help Saturday mornings
- Trained according to current fitness level, with training growing more strenuous as conditioning level improves
- Jumping rope as well as mobility and flexibility exercises
- Footwork drills and ring movement
- Punch-mitt work, heavy bag, and double-end bag
- Core exercises
- Conditioning drills, such as sledge strikes, sled pushes and pulls, body-weight circuits, tempo runs, sprints, and more<p>
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 90 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as a gift. Limit 1 per visit. Valid only for option purchased. Must activate prior to expiration date on your Groupon. Reservation required. Services must be used by the same person. New customers only. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Fight Club University
Youth, amateur, and professional boxing. MMA fighting and jujitsu. Fitness bootcamps centered on throwing a good punch, and classes that help you find your fighting stance. Fight Club University's team of professional boxers, MMA fighters, and personal trainers teach all these skills and more, as well as helping develop self-confidence, strength, and common sense in young people through the S.T.R.O.N.G. program. Newly toned and slim patrons strut out of the gym past a forest of equipment that includes heavy bags, medicine balls, and jump ropes. Instructors suggest that the courses can help bolster overall health, a sense of timing, and hand-eye coordination.