Choose Between Two Options
- $45 for a Sunday brunch buffet for two with two mimosas ($67 value)
- $40 for lunch for two, with two appetizers, two entrees, and two desserts (up to $74.90 value)
How It Works
Reservations may only be made at times available on Groupon. You may select “Check Availability” to book at purchase, or book later by following these steps:
- Purchase deal
- Visit “My Groupons” or tap the mobile app to make a reservation
- Select day and time online to secure reservation
- Show up for your reservation and mention your name and the word “Groupon” to the host—they’ll be waiting to welcome you.
Nothing trumped family for JoAnna, who left behind a career in New York City to return to Washington, DC, in 1980 to care for her aging mother Filomena. JoAnna's homecoming brought back memories of Filomena's grand family meals, and she was saddened to find that DC lacked a place to enjoy old world–style comfort food in a space that felt more like a home than a restaurant. She spent the next three years transforming two dilapidated buildings into the place she envisioned, replicating her family's old dining room with some of her mother's actual furniture, antiques, and knick knacks. It was only natural to grace the restaurant with her mother's name.
All of JoAnna's hard work paid off. With its eclectic assortment of Queen Anne–style dining chairs, hanging plants, and gilt-framed paintings, Filomena Ristorante couldn't be more inviting. The chefs continue the homey ambiance with Filomena's time-honored recipes for handmade pastas, mozzarella-draped chicken and veal, and rich sauces. This selection includes everything from veal marsala with shiitake mushrooms and shallots to linguine with lobster—a favorite of former President Bill Clinton, according to the Travel Channel.