All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
· December 14, 2017
· December 7, 2017
· November 21, 2017
What You'll Get
- $15 Worth of Food and Drink for up to Two
- $30 Worth of Food and Drink for up to Four
- $12 voucher for Any Medium Size Pizza
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 120 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. May be repurchased every 180 days. Valid for Dine-in only. Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as gift. Limit 1 per visit. Limit 1 per table. Valid only for option purchased. All goods or services must be used by the same person. May not be combined with any other promotional offers. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Filomena's Pizzeria
The staff at Filomena's Pizzeria cares about Old World–style cooking. So much, in fact, that they import the olive oil, De Cecco pasta, and San Marzano tomatoes from Italy, as well as using time-honored traditions with even their modern dishes. Read on to learn about some signature items:
- Italian cheesesteak: This grinder features grilled shaved rib-eye steak, hot capicola ham, and diced pepperoncini peppers on garlic bread topped with melted provolone.
- Primavera pizza: This pie is topped with fresh tomatoes, red onions, fresh peppers, basil, artichokes, and grated romano cheese (no mozzarella cheese).
- Gorgonzola chicken salad: A garden salad supports grilled chicken breast, gorgonzola crumbles, roasted candied walnuts, sliced apples, and a balsamic glaze.
- Veal romano: Breaded veal cutlets are layered with sautéed spinach, onions, artichokes, and mushrooms, baked with whole-milk mozzarella cheese, and served with choice of pasta.