Professionals meticulously restore the vehicle’s appearance or apply ceramic coating to preserve the paint
About This Deal
- Exterior detail includes:
- Clay bar for oxidation
- Buff and wax to correct fine surface scratches and provide shine for dull paint
- Full detail includes:
- Engine steam cleaned and sealed
- Buff and wax
- Shampoo upholstery or clean and condition leather
- All door panels and headliner cleaned
- For best results and to preserve your vehicle’s paint condition, get vehicles detailed 2–3 times a year, including in spring in cold climates to remove salt buildup from winter.
Need To Know
About Final Touch Car Wash
Sparkling windows, shiny door jams, dust-free seats, and freshly-smelling interiors - these are the goals at the Final Touch Car Wash. Professionals help vehicle owners to get rid of all that mud, splatters, dust, crumbs, and debris to make the cars look great again. Final Touch Car Wash takes care not only of regular-sized sedans but also SUVs, vans, and trucks.