All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
Reviewed November 21, 2014
Reviewed October 20, 2014
Reviewed October 17, 2014
What You'll Get
Choose from Four Options
- $29 for a four-course dessert tasting menu for two, redeemable Sunday–Thursday ($60 value)
- $40 for a four-course dessert tasting menu for two, redeemable Friday–Saturday ($60 value)
- $59 for a four-course dessert tasting menu for four, redeemable Sunday–Thursday ($120 value)
- $80 for a four-course dessert tasting menu for four, redeemable Friday–Saturday ($120 value)
- Strawberries dipped in Valrhona 66% Caraibe chocolate and flight-size hot chocolate samples
A choice of mini pastry:
- Peanut-butter pastry
- Apple a la mode
- Chef’s choice of sorbet flavors with fresh berries
- Sharable chocolate plate<p>
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 90 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as a gift. Limit 1 per visit. Valid only for option purchased. Valid after 5PM only. Dine-in only. Cannot be combined with any other offers or discounts. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Finale Desserterie
In the midst of crimson booths and dark wood tables, the nimble fingers of bustling pastry chefs carefully arrange a medley of sweets atop an open-air dessert stage, their every movement reflected by overhead mirrors to give diners an better view of the decadence they'll soon enjoy. It is this artistic and reverent approach to confections that embodies each dish at Finale Desserterie & Bakery, an upscale sweetness haven initiated by a duo of Harvard Business School graduates. The team crafts each morsel with the grace of a swan's choreographer as they put an inventive spin on classics such as crème brûlée. Although the desserterie specializes in the sweet stuff, savory cravings find satisfaction in salads, pizza, and pasta selections, many of which balance palates with suggested wine pairings.