Anticipation is a powerful motivator, which is why people rush through dinner to get to dessert or fast-forward a movie to see who key-gripped it. Skip to the best part with this Groupon.
Choose Between Two Options
- $27 for a four-course dessert-tasting menu for two (a $51 value)
- $48 for a four-course dessert-tasting menu for four (a $102 value)
- Strawberries dipped in Valrhona 66% Caraibe chocolate
A choice of:
- Bittersweet Manjari chocolate mousse with buttermilk cake and a napoleon of blackberry-cabernet sorbet and strudel dough
- Crustless vanilla cheesecake with a strawberry-fig compote and graham florentine
- Boston cream served with a vanilla-gelato sandwich with cherry-almond florentines
- Apple a la mode
- Chef’s choice of sorbet flavors
- A choice of any plated dessert
In the midst of crimson booths and dark wood tables, the nimble fingers of bustling pastry chefs carefully arrange a medley of sweets atop an open-air dessert stage, their every movement reflected by overhead mirrors to give diners an better view of the decadence they'll soon enjoy. It is this artistic and reverent approach to confections that embodies each dish at Finale Desserterie & Bakery, an upscale sweetness haven initiated by a duo of Harvard Business School graduates. The team crafts each morsel with the grace of a swan's choreographer as they put an inventive spin on classics such as crème brûlée. Although the desserterie specializes in the sweet stuff, savory cravings find satisfaction in salads, pizza, and pasta selections, many of which balance palates with suggested wine pairings.