- Tickets to an improv or sketch-comedy show
- When: Friday and Saturday nights through March 14, 2015
- Where: Finest City Improv
- General admission
- Ticket values include all fees.
- Click to view the complete schedule
- $12 for two tickets (up to $20 value)
- $22 for four tickets (up to $40 value)
Finest City Improv
Finest City Improv started out itinerant in 2011 before laying down permanent roots in 2013 at a new theater attached to the historic Lafayette Hotel aiming to provide bold improv comedy. Here some of the upcoming shows, which change on a semi-regular basis. Shows are scheduled from 8 p.m. to 11 p.m., and Finest City offers a full bar and food.
- Thawed: running every Saturday at 8 p.m. from September 13—October 18, this satire tackles relationships, fairy tale princesses, politics, and modern life.
- The World According To…: the star of this show isn’t an improviser at all, but a local business owner, celebrity, or friend of the theater who tells a story from their life to inspire long-form scenes from the performers
- Director’s Cut: the comedians alter classic movies such as The Matrix, Pulp Fiction, and Se7en based on suggestions from the audience
- Minor Suspension: It’s hard enough to stage a musical when the cast has rehearsed and knows all the words. Both of these advantages disappear in Minor Suspension, where the performers make it all up on the spot.