Choose from Three Options
- $15 for a tasting for two people ($25 value)
- $29 for a tasting for four people ($50 value)
- $39 for a tasting for six people ($75 value)
Each person receives:
- Shot glass
- $5 coupon toward bottles
Finger Lakes Distilling
In the middle of upstate New York's wine country, Finger Lakes Distilling produces a slightly stiffer drink than the vineyards that surround it. The craft distillers create a lineup of small-batch whiskeys, gins, grappas, and vodkas, sourcing grains and grapes from local small farms and vineyards. No extracts or synthetic ingredients ever find their way into Finger Lakes' products. Rather, each bottle is filled with the natural flavors of oak barrels, fragrant botanicals, and infusions of real fruit.
Guests sample the wares in a charming tasting room full of reclaimed wood from Kentucky barns, framed by plenty of sunlight. Read on to learn more about the carefully crafted spirits found at this rustic distillery:
McKenzie Rye Whiskey
- 91 proof
- Tasting notes: The natural spiciness of local rye grains is softened by time spent aging in charred oak casks and finishing in sherry barrels.
- Suggested cocktail: McKenzie Scarf
Seneca Drums Gin
- 86 proof
- Tasting notes: The spirit hits the palate with a refreshing citrusy flavor, thanks to infusions of natural botanicals juniper, cucumber, and anise.
- Suggested cocktail: Seneca Cookout Cooler
- 90 proof
- Tasting notes: Made from local grapes from Finger Lakes wine country, this brandy blends flavors of oak and fruit for a smooth finish.
- Suggested cocktail: Brandy Nog