During the tour, participants get to try signature dishes prepared by chefs from the Las Vegas historic downtown area
About This Deal
- During this private, dedicated to a minimum of two attendees, self-guided culinary tour around the historic downtown Las Vegas neighborhood, guests can try signature dishes prepared by skilled chefs from the local area.
- What’s included:
- VIP seating immediately upon arrival at each venue.
- Three signature dishes at each of the three participating restaurants.
- 15% discount off regular prices on any additional menu purchases at each featured restaurant.
- Virtual guide provided with insightful commentary about each stop and detailed itinerary with exact arrival and departure times for each restaurant.
- Restaurant gratuities.
- List of nearby hotspots worth visiting after the tour concludes.
- Optional beverage package, including one pre-selected signature drink at each of three stops, is available for an additional $50 fee.
- Departure time: tours take place every day, from 11:30 a.m. to 6 p.m., every half hour.
- Departure location will be announced by the merchant during the phone reservation process.
- Other restrictions:
- Customers need to provide advance notice of any food allergies or dietary restrictions at the time of booking.
- Those partaking in the optional beverage package must provide 21+ valid government photo ID.
- The entire party must adhere to the scheduled itinerary timeline outlining arrival and departure times for each restaurant. The entire party must arrive and depart promptly at the designated time. Latecomers will not be admitted, and the meal forfeited without refund.
- Tours are non-refundable and cannot be rescheduled. Tickets, however, are transferable.
- Tours are rain or shine.
About Finger Licking Foodie Tours
According to many, Las Vegas is full of dining spots worth visiting. Finger Licking Foodie Tours gives its customers a chance to test that theory out for themselves. During private, self-guided tours hosted by the company, participants have the chance to taste signature dishes from various restaurants in the city's historic downtown area. The tours give the opportunity not only to try different types of cuisine, but also to explore the local neighborhood and find new, favorite go-to spots.