During the tour, participants get to try signature dishes prepared by chefs from the Las Vegas’ Chinatown area
About This Deal
- During this self-guided culinary tour around the Las Vegas’ Chinatown area (Spring Mountain Road neighborhood), guests can try signature dishes prepared by skilled chefs from three local restaurants.
- What’s included:
- Three signature dishes at each of the three participating restaurants (EDO Tapas, Lamaii, and Sparrow + Wolf)
- Quick Uber drive for convenience
- VIP seating immediately upon arrival at each venue
- Virtual guide provided with insightful commentary about each stop, a map locating each restaurant, and detailed itinerary with exact arrival and departure times for each restaurant
- Restaurant gratuities
- Optional beverage package, including one pre-selected signature drink at each of three stops, is available for an additional fee of $50 per person
- Departure time: tours take place on Tuesdays, Wednesdays, Thursdays, Fridays, and Saturdays, between 5 p.m. and 7:30 p.m., every half hour
- Click here to view the schedule
- Departure location: will be announced by the merchant during the phone reservation process; first stop on the tour is EDO Tapas Restaurant
- Other restrictions:
- Customers need to provide advance notice of any food allergies or dietary restrictions at the time of booking
- Those partaking in the optional beverage package must provide 21+ valid government photo ID
- The entire party must adhere to the scheduled itinerary timeline outlining arrival and departure times for each restaurant. The entire party must arrive and depart promptly at the designated time. Latecomers will not be admitted, and the meal forfeited without refund.
- Tours are rain or shine
About Finger Licking Foodie Tours
According to many, Las Vegas is full of dining spots worth visiting. Finger Licking Foodie Tours gives its customers a chance to test that theory out for themselves. During private, self-guided tours hosted by the company, participants have the chance to taste signature dishes from various restaurants in the city's historic downtown area. The tours give the opportunity not only to try different types of cuisine, but also to explore the local neighborhood and find new, favorite go-to spots.