All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
Reviewed May 4, 2012
Reviewed May 4, 2012
Reviewed April 19, 2012
What You'll Get
Buffalo is the only word that, without conjugation, represents all major parts of speech: noun, proper noun, verb, and sauce. Ace ambrosial English exams with today’s Groupon to Fingers, Wings and Other Things in Conshohocken. Choose from the following options:
- For $21, you get dinner for two (up to a $43.97 total value), which includes the following:
- One appetizer or order of chicken fingers or wings (up to a $13.99 value)
- Two entrees (up to a $14.99 value each)
- For $35, you get dinner for four (up to an $87.94 total value), which includes the following:
- Two appetizers or orders of chicken fingers or wings (up to a $13.99 value each)
- Four entrees (up to a $14.99 value each)
- For $50, you get dinner for six (up to a $131.91 total value), which includes the following:
- Three appetizers or orders of chicken fingers or wings (up to a $13.99 value each)
- Six entrees (up to a $14.99 value each)<p>
Culinary craftsmen at Fingers, Wings and Other Things grease ravenous fingers with hand-battered chicken tenderloins and zesty buffalo wings gracefully dunked into more than 12 homemade dipping sauces. The vibrant menu entices eyeteeth with handheld munchies such as fried pickles, mac ‘n’ cheese wedges, or buffalo shrimp glazed in mild, spicy, or extra-spicy sauce hot enough to garner a centerfold spread in Condiment Monthly. Guests can count their chickens before they’re devoured with a basket of 10 fingers or 20 wings bedecked in a choice of savory sauces, including three types of barbecue, horseradish mayo, and honey mustard. A selection of seafood and chicken entrees heads up the main event with tasty picks such as the beer-battered fish ‘n’ chips platter or the grilled shrimp and chicken skewers, which unite meaty morsels more conveniently than a mailbox full of pork chops.
Patrons can chow down within the buttercup-colored walls of the brightly lit dining room or from a perch at the taproom’s large, wooden bar, which dispenses drafts of 10 rotating craft beers (not included in this Groupon). Diners can embark on a post-dinner game of pool, or they can glue their eyes to one of four flat-screen TVs to test an optometrist’s mettle or to catch the big game.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Apr 17, 2012. Amount paid never expires. Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as a gift. Limit 1 per table. Not valid for the purchase of alcohol. Dine-in only. Not valid on Fingers & Wings over $13.99. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.