Choose Between Two Options
$33 for a three-course seafood dinner for two (up to a $51.70 value)
- Two house or Caesar salads ($3.90)
- Two entrees (up to a $19.95 value each)
- Two scoops of Ice Cream (a $7.90 value)
$69 for a four-course seafood dinner for four (up to a $119.20 value)
- Four cups of clam chowder ($15.80 value)
- Four house or Caesar salads ($7.80 value)
- Four entrees (up to a $19.95 value each)
- Four scoops of Ice Cream ($15.80 value)
This Groupon is not valid on Federal Holidays or on Fridays after 4 P.M. Click here to view the full menu.
Fins Market & Grill
Recognized time and again as one of Sacramento's finest fish markets, Fins Market & Grill slaps down never-frozen filets of swordfish, salmon, mahi-mahi, and catfish. Catering to those looking to fill their own larders as well as those in search of a quick bite, the fishmongers preside over a menu of fish tacos, seafood salads and sandwiches, and hearty entrees with scalloped potatoes or rice pilaf as well as their brimming fish market. Flown in from across the country daily, the bistro's selection gives guests access to seafood freshness and diversity without the burden of living on a houseboat captained by Ernest Hemmingway.