Passengers enjoy the beauty and festiveness of St. Augustine’s famed “Nights of Lights” from a unique vantage point aboard an evening cruise
What You'll Get
- Click here to view the schedule
Departure location: Vilano Fishing Pier, 260 Vilano Rd., St. Augustine, FL
- About the tour: Guided by an experienced captain, guests revel in the glow of one of the best holiday lighting displays in the world, according to National Georgaphic, aboard this evening tour.
- The sights: unique Spanish Colonial architecture, the Bridge of Lions, and many more historic buildings
- Availability: “The Nights of Lights” traditionally begins the Saturday before Thanksgiving and continue through the end of January.
- Beer and wine bar on the boat
- Free parking on-site
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Jan 9, 2020. Amount paid never expires. Online reservation required. Every passenger needs a ticket regardless of age. $2 per person booking fee added at time of booking. Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as gift(s). May be repurchased every 90 days. Limit 1 per visit. Valid only for option purchased. All goods or services must be used by the same person. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About VIP Tours of St. Augustine
VIP Tours of St. Augustine offers an unforgettable experience of exploring scenic Saint Augustine by water. Known as the oldest city in America, Saint Augustine is full of beautiful historical landmarks, Spanish colonial architecture, and abundant wildlife so distinctive for the northeastern Florida region. The boat tours with Fins Up are led by experienced and passionate Captain Jason Martin, who has a wide knowledge of Saint Augustine and the marine life of its area. During the boat cruises, Captain Martin offers his passengers many fascinating facts and stories as well as a chance to observe the Atlantic bottlenose dolphins that inhabit the bay.