Choose from Four Options
- $55 for dinner for two, valid Tuesday–Thursday ($78.95 total value)
- $109 for dinner for four, valid Tuesday–Thursday ($157.90 total value)
- $59 for dinner for two, valid any day ($78.95 total value)
- $115 for dinner for four, valid any day ($157.90 total value)
Each dinner includes the following:
- One appetizer per pair (up to $10 value each)
- One entree per person (up to $28 value each)
- One bananas foster table-side dessert per pair (up to $12.95 value each)
It's pretty easy to fill up at Finz Seafood House (also known as Steak Masters). Prime rib smothered in mushroom gravy, parmesan-crusted whitefish, and locally caught baby catfish are just three of the hearty American entrees that anchor the menu. And that's before diners even choose sides such as twice-baked potatoes or shareable appetizers of seafood nachos.
There are ample rewards for leaving room for dessert, though—especially on nights when bananas foster is on the bill. For this dessert, a chef comes to the table and sets a liqueur syrup aflame to create a dazzling display. Occasionally, live musicians also add to the entertainment out on the patio, though their acts incorporate slightly less fire.