All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
Choose from Four Options
- $55 for dinner for two, valid Tuesday–Thursday ($78.95 total value)
- $109 for dinner for four, valid Tuesday–Thursday ($157.90 total value)
- $59 for dinner for two, valid any day ($78.95 total value)
- $115 for dinner for four, valid any day ($157.90 total value)
Each dinner includes the following:
- One appetizer per pair (up to $10 value each)
- One entree per person (up to $28 value each)
- One bananas foster table-side dessert per pair (up to $12.95 value each)
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 120 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Not valid toward the purchase of alcohol. Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as gift. Limit 1 per visit. Limit 1 per table. Valid only for option purchased. Reservation highly suggested. Dining room menu only. Not valid on specials. Not valid on federal holidays. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Steak Masters
It's pretty easy to fill up at Finz Seafood House (also known as Steak Masters). Prime rib smothered in mushroom gravy, parmesan-crusted whitefish, and locally caught baby catfish are just three of the hearty American entrees that anchor the menu. And that's before diners even choose sides such as twice-baked potatoes or shareable appetizers of seafood nachos.
There are ample rewards for leaving room for dessert, though—especially on nights when bananas foster is on the bill. For this dessert, a chef comes to the table and sets a liqueur syrup aflame to create a dazzling display. Occasionally, live musicians also add to the entertainment out on the patio, though their acts incorporate slightly less fire.