What You'll Get
$108 for a 90-minute birthday-party package ($155 value)
- 60 minutes of play time in the gym
- 30 minutes in a private party
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 180 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. New customers only. Reservation required. Merchant's standard cancellation policy applies (any fees not to exceed voucher price). Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as gift. Must use promotional value in 1 visit. Add Dodge Ball to your party for an extra $25.00. Additional charge for extra children. (Waivers and invitations can also be picked up at this time). Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Fire House Gym
As a kid, Kristy Neuman loved sports, especially gymnastics. There was something empowering about developing strength and poise that she couldn't let go of. As she grew up, through her work at Children’s Memorial Hospital in Chicago, Kristy realized a wider appreciation for the strength that children can posses, and not long after came to combine her passions by opening Fire House Gym. At the Johnsburg facility she and her team offer gymnastics, tumbling, cheerleading, and dance programs for children of all ages. Read on for a closer look at some of the numbers behind Fire House Gym.
- Programs include 1-hour intensive clinics held throughout the year, competitive teams, and group classes—available 5 days a week—along with open-gym sessions and 90-minute birthday parties.
- The gym spans 15,000 square feet, ensuring plenty of room for all the equipment, including 3 in-ground trampolines, 2 elite hydraulic-vault tables, 3 sets of competition bars, and 4 low beams.
- The 25 accomplished staff members include Katie Lindquist, who has worked with more than 20 national tumbling champions and Cindy Wilson, who has been coaching gymnastics since 1989.