Like loaves of bread, bottles of beer require yeast to produce and are often broken after heated property disputes. Enjoy wheaty treats with today’s Groupon to Firebird Rotisserie & Sports in Dunwoody. Choose between the following options:
- For $14, you get a grilled meal for two (up to a $29.60 total value) that includes the following:
- Two sandwiches, wraps, or burgers (up to a $10.95 value each)
- Two domestic draft beers, sodas, or teas (up to a $3.85 value each)
- For $26, you get a grilled meal for four (up to a $59.20 total value) that includes the following:
- Four sandwiches, wraps, or burgers (up to a $10.95 value each)
- Four domestic draft beers, sodas, or teas (up to a $3.85 value each) <p>
Firebird’s savory eats scratch the itch of every craving with a menu of favorites as diners bask in the glow of flat-screen televisions broadcasting sports action. Forks spear the fresh-pulled meat of the Firebird rotisserie open-face chicken sandwich, which lounges on thick texas toast beneath a blanket of chicken gravy, awaiting an evening nursery rhyme. A sautéed suite of flora sizzles within the flour-tortilla fortress of the veggie wrap, and tartar sauce cushions the quick decent of the golden-fried popcorn-shrimp po boy as it dives into a dipping dish. The Pounder, a char-grilled patty cocooned by a knotted roll as soft as a pillow stuffed with snowflakes, makes a deliciously dynamic duo with a draft brew, such as Budweiser, Michelob Ultra, or Miller Lite.
Banks of flat-screen TVs crown Firebird’s bar like a row of technicolor jewels, rounding the corners to run across the dining-room walls. A patio boasts outdoor televisions, a large projection screen, and brick archways to shade guests during warm months and sudden supernovas. DJs regularly enhance evening activities with music, karaoke, and trivia nights.
4719 Ashford Dunwoody Rd.
Dunwoody, Georgia 30338