Before photography, family memories were kept alive through annual reenactments of the year's best moments, despite Grandpa's continued miscasting as the mischievous puppy. Treasure your memories with today's Groupon to Firefly Moments Photography. For each on-location shoot, the photographer will travel up to 20 miles from the Firefly Moments studio. Choose between the following options:
- For $50, you get a photo session for up to five people (a $130 total value). The photo-session includes:
- 60-minute on-location photo shoot (an $80 value)
- Photo package (a $50 value), which includes one 8"x10" print, two 5"x7" prints, and eight wallet-size prints
- For $85, you get a senior package (a $385 total value). This package includes:
- 45-minute on-location mini senior shoot, with one outfit change (a $60 value)
- Level 1 photo package (a $325 value), which includes, two 8"x10" prints, four 5"x7" prints, and 56 wallet-size prints
Firefly Moments' photographer, Kara Cunningham, captures peoples' best angles during each photo shoot. The one-hour session at a location of the subject's choice accommodates up to five people, making it ideal for whole families or for Fleetwood Mac. Alternately, high-school seniors can show off their photogenic skills during a 45-minute shoot. Kara snaps teens in two outfits and poses to craft an enduring image that can be shared with classmates and grandparents. After picture taking, images are retouched, removing blemishes and signs of Waldo, and posted online for two weeks so clients can view themselves and select the top snapshots to receive in printed form. Kids also receive print proofs of all edited pictures from the shoot, and will enjoy a 20% discount if they choose to pick up additional prints.