The smoke from a wood-fire oven enhances meat with complex flavors and can create a smoke screen so that no one sees you eat an entire roast boar. Pig out with this Groupon.
Choose from Four Options
- $7 for $15 worth of barbecue, burgers, and wings for two or more on Sunday–Wednesday
- $7 for $15 worth of barbecue, burgers, and wings for two or more on Thursday–Saturday
- $14 for $30 worth of barbecue, burgers, and wings for four or more on Sunday–Wednesday
- $14 for $30 worth of barbecue, burgers, and wings for four or more on Thursday–Saturday
- Click to see the full menu.
Firehouse BBQ & Wings
Embracing the Tennessee tradition of barbecue, Firehouse BBQ & Wings brings the enjoyment of eating it to the indoors—and adds beer to the equation. Sidle up to tall tables and order whole racks of ribs, barbecue pork sandwiches, and wings tossed in spicy sauce. Meanwhile, sip on pitchers of draft beer, glasses of strawberry lemonade, or boots of tea while digging into barbecue nachos and hamburgers.
73% of 89 customers recommend
“Food was good.”
“Food was good, hot and affordable ”
“Firehouse has a nice atmosphere, great food and great service. I would definitely recommend it for lunch or a night out with friends.”