Sometimes the art of seduction is subtle and surreptitious, and sometimes it’s just mailing someone a sexy picture of yourself once a day for four years. Use the power of the pose with this Groupon.
Choose Between Two Options
$99 for a boudoir photo package (a $395 total value)
- 60-minute photography session (a $200 value)
- Professional makeup application and hair styling (a $115 value)
- Lightly retouched 8”x10” print (a $30 value)
- CD with low-resolution images (a $50 value)
- Complimentary champagne during the shoot<p>
$149 for a couples photo package (a $510 total value)
- 90-minute couples photo shoot with one outfit change (a $400 value)
- Two 8”x10” prints (a $60 value)
- CD with low-resolution images (a $50 value)<p>
David Firestine walks his subjects through sensually bent photo shoots within the confines of his spacious studio, allowing time for hair, makeup, and outfit changes.<p>
Photographer David Firestine never runs out of places to snap his shots. Leafing through his portfolio, one finds David’s subjects standing in dumpsters, lying in the street, or simply posing pensively before some textured, abstract background. His lens demonstrates a flair for focus, blurring passing trains and approaching Cthulus in the background while the subjects in the forefront virtually leap out of the shot with startling crispness. David’s naturally creative energy motivates outside-the-box shots while his artistic eye assesses design, form, color, and tone. Mostly, he wants his clients to have fun, and he is willing to match them stride-for-stride in terms of nonconventionality, or rein in his flair and adjust his shots to match his client’s tastes and desires.