What You'll Get
Breaking bread is a bonding experience, encouraging new friendships while testing the strength of communal sledgehammers. Swing into sustenance with today’s Groupon to Firewater Grille. Choose between the following options:
- For $33, you get a southwestern three-course dinner for two (up to a $67 total value). The dinner includes the following:
- One appetizer (up to a $13 value)
- Two entrees (up to a $46 value)
- One dessert (up to an $8 value)
- For $64, you get a southwestern three-course dinner for four (up to a $134 total value). The dinner includes the following:
- Two appetizers (up to a $26 value)
- Four entrees (up to a $92 value)
- Two desserts (up to a $16 value)<p>
Firewater Grille’s expert chefs flame hearty meats and fresh, local veggies to populate a menu of gourmet dishes with southwestern twists. More than 10 appetizers open meals with savory swagger, including country-fried oysters and lump crab cakes drizzled with zydeco sauce. After whetting appetites with sharable plates, diners quell hunger pangs with a choice of flavorful entree. A mustard-fruit braise seasons a center-cut grilled pork loin, and oven-roasted lamb chops slip into an herb-crust gown and splash on bacon-and-onion confit to dance the night away with cheddar and jalapeño au gratin. A choice of sweet-tooth-sating desserts bring feasts to a close, with fire-grilled pineapple upside-down cake sending taste buds topsy-turvy without the hassle of burrowing to the Earth’s core and eating gravity. For an additional charge, noshers can upgrade their entree to a flat-iron steak diane ($2 extra) or peppercorn rib eye ($4 extra).
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Feb 24, 2012. Amount paid never expires. Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as a gift. Limit 1 per table. Valid only for option purchased. Dine-in only. Not valid for the purchase of alcohol. Extra fee for entrees over $23. Not valid on 2/14/12. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.