Choose from Four Options
- $59 for a Best of Pitas & Wraps buffet for up to 10 (up to $99.90 value)
- $79 for a Best of Kebabs buffet up to for 10 (up to $129.90 value)
- $79 for a Tuscan Classic buffet for up to10 (up to $139.90 value)
$99 for a Mediterranean Buffet for up to 10 (up to $179.90 value)
- See the catering menu for more information on each option
Named the best grab-and-go lunch in Ardmore by the critics of Main Line Today in 2015, Firinji caters a menu of fresh Mediterranean fare for various events. Read on to learn more about the caterer and its cuisine.
- Kebabs—made with chicken, beef, or kofta and served on skewers with onions, peppers, and zucchini.
- Salads include caesar, greek, arugula, and mandarin orange varieties, which serve up to 15
- Sides range from broiled vegetables and roasted potatoes to curry chili and rice pilaf with beans.
- Desserts such as homemade baklava, cookies, and brownies satisfy sweet teeth.
Firinji places a high value on sustainability and well-being. To uphold the first standard, the caterer makes efforts to reduce its carbon footprint by recycling and employing eco-friendly products, such as its 100%-biodegradable takeout utensils, cups, containers, and bags. The importance of well-being, however, is best reflected on the menu: al of Firinji's cuisine uses fresh, locally sourced ingredients whenever possible and is cooked without any grease so it isn't tempted to rumble with the T-Birds.