Experienced chimney sweeps clean the flue of soot and other buildup before inspecting it for safety hazards
What You'll Get
- Type of sweep: Standard: A technician runs brushes and high-powered vacuums along the chimney to prevent soot and creosote from entering the home.
- Service radius: within 25 miles of zip code 20707
- Valid only for up to two-story house.
- Extra fee for metal or slate roof.
- What gets cleaned out? creosote, a black residue caused by wood oils that accumulates inside chimneys
- When to do it: Chimneys, fireplaces, and vents should be inspected at least once a year.
- Risks of unmaintained chimneys: costly repairs, house fires, and unwanted critters
A Chat with First Class Chimney Services, LLC
What services does your business offer and what makes your business stand out from the competition?
We provide professional service at a reliable price by using the highest quality products and people available to exceed our customers expectations. We pledge to do this at a fair price, while providing the highest level of customer satisfaction available.
What do you love most about your job?
Dealing with customers by providing them the best customer satisfaction available.
What is the best reaction you’ve ever gotten from a customer?
_Outstanding good reviews and referrals.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 120 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Not valid for customers active within the past 24 month(s). Valid only within 25 miles of zip code 20707. Valid only in Maryland. Appointment Required, 10 day advance notice required. Valid only for up to two story house. Extra fee for metal or slate roof. Extra fee for stove insert removal. Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as gift(s). All goods or services must be used by the same person. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.